In my last post I shared some tips on Alibaba Cloud Associate – Cloud Computing exam. Today will discuss about Alibaba Cloud Associate – Cloud Security Exam.
- What is cloud Security and why it is important?
According to Wikipedia, Cloud computing security or, more simply, cloud security refers to a broad set of policies, technologies, applications, and controls utilized to protect virtualized IP, data, applications, services, and the associated infrastructure of cloud computing.
As per current cloud providers they provider they offer various cloud security offering based of the services you used, primarily are:
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) — Customers are responsible for securing their data and user access.
- Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) — Customers are responsible for securing their data, user access, and applications.
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) — Customers are responsible for securing their data, user access, applications, operating systems, and virtual network traffic.
- About ACA Cloud Security
- Has general knowledge in Operating System, Cloud Computing and TCP/IP protocols.
- Able to develop simple solutions and enterprise best practices based on Alibaba Cloud’s security products and business needs.
- Knowledge in the use and operation of Alibaba Cloud’s ECS, VPC, Cloud Monitor, and Alibaba Cloud Security products like WAF, Security Center, Anti-DDoS basic and Premium, etc.
- How to prepare for exam
- Understanding of the concepts of Alibaba Cloud Security related products, including WAF, Anti-DDOS basics and Premium, SSL, KMS, RAM, etc. (the same below).
- Aware of main application scenarios of Alibaba Cloud Security related products and know each of these products’ special usage scenario.
- Familiar with operations of Alibaba Cloud Security related products, including activating, creating, configuring, starting and stopping and disabling a service.
- Familiar with features of Alibaba Cloud Security related products and key product implementation principles.
- Able to discover and resolve common issues emerged during the use of Alibaba Cloud Security related products.
- Familiar with the concepts and related knowledge of Cloud Computing, such as virtualization, storage and networking.
- Familiar with common network protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TCP, UDP and ICMP.
- Familiar with operation on Linux and Windows operating system and be able to configure network and storage related system commands
- Has knowledge of network security, such as firewall policy, key encryption, access control, network security, and network attack and protection methodologies.
Its always recommended to test out everything you learn with Alibaba cloud free trial offering 40 products for Free that worth $450-$1300 USD.